About The Le Firm
The Le Firm is a Personal Injury law firm that dedicates its practice to getting good people back to feeling great. As a distinguished, award-winning firm, our goal in every case is the same: to deliver our clients with the best results possible, whether that be by way of a favorable verdict at trial or delivering a maximum compensation settlement offer.
Harrison Le, Esq.
Principal / Founder / Trial Attorney
Attorney Harrison Le has lived his entire life in California—born in Hawthorne near Los Angeles, raised in Sacramento and now settled in Orange County. Before dedicating his practice to representing the harmed & injured, he began his legal career as a criminal defense attorney. He delivered a great number of victories to his clients during this time by way of numerous case dismissals and acquittals at trial. These cases involved charges ranging from simple misdemeanors to felony strike offenses. His resume also includes: U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), the Sacramento District Attorney's Office, and Public Defender Offices in San Diego, Riverside and Orange County.
Harrison Le has since dedicated his practice to representing those harmed & injured as a result of wrongdoing by others, and prosecuting negligent, dishonest businesses and insurance companies attempting to escape liability for their actions. He has 20 trials under his belt and is always looking for opportunities to grow this number. In his spare time, Harrison spends his time learning to golf and convincing his wife and baby daughter to watch UFC and the 49ers with him.
- CSU - Sacramento (B.A. 2008)
- Cal Western School of Law (J.D. 2014)
Awards / Accolades
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2021, 2022)
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 (2020, 2021)
- Orange County Asian American Bar Assoc. (OCAABA) / Board of Directors and Lifetime Member
- Vietnamese American Bar Assoc. of Southern CA (VABASC) / Member
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Assoc (OCTLA) / Member
- Consumer Attorney's Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) / Member